Undergraduate Project 2023
Undergraduate Project Award
IEEE Circuits And Systems Society(CASS), IEEE Kerala Section
Invites you all to be a part of
Undergraduate Project Award 2023
For final year B. Tech students
IEEE Circuits and Systems Society under IEEE Kerala Section, call submissions for B.Tech Project Award event to reward and recognize the efforts put by student groups in their graduate level projects that have a decisive impact on important issues such as Sustainability, Bio-Health, Green Information Technology, Nano-Technology, and Scalable Information Technology Systems.
The event aims to promote and support translation of innovative ideas and knowledge in the fields of Circuits, Systems, Signals, Modeling, Analysis, and Design. The event encourages B.Tech students to undertake innovative projects, which would ultimately result in proof-of-concepts, design of equipment, etc. thus having high societal and commercial impact and thereby helping in the growth of Circuits and Systems industry.
The applicants should be Final year B.Tech students of academic year 2019-2023.
Criteria for evaluation:
- The novelty, promise, potential and evidence of technology development.
- The submitted proposals should be original work with innovations.
The submissions are expected to be in the following tracks:
- High speed mixed signal circuits.
- Circuits for Wireless Communication
- Circuits and Systems for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and IoT applications.
- Neuromorphic Processors
- Memory technologies with improved speed and reduced complexity
- Real-time Image Processing Systems.
- Energy efficient systems for Smart Agriculture.
- Circuits and Processing technologies for Medical Applications.
- Control System design for Robotic control and Actuation.
- MEMS and Semiconductor sensors
- VLSI based digital circuits.
- Android based devices.
- Power Electronic Circuits
Deadline for Submission: 25th June 2023
Provide details of Abstract, Unique Innovation applied , Significance of Project, Social benefits, Circuit diagram, Results, Tools used while submission of report.
All submitted projects will undergo a review process by an expert panel constituted by IEEE CASS. The shortlisted projects after review should be presented before a jury showing the results and hardware implemented (if any). The final result will be announced after the presentation.
IEEE CASS HAS GOT ALL RIGHTS TO REJECT PROPOSALS. THE DECISION OF IEEE CASS TECHNICAL TEAM IS FINAL
Register and submit your entries to: https://forms.gle/nqd38To5aFCKpr8C7
The top three winning projects will get cash prize and certificate of merit and five teams (excluding top three) will be eligible for certificates of merit from IEEE CASS KERALA Section.
NB: Projects done as collaborative work, funded projects etc. should apply through proper channel.
Dr. Sreelal S Pillai Mr.Vishnu D Dr. Chithra R
Chair, IEEE CASS, Kerala Section Vice Chair, IEEE CASS, Kerala Section Secretary, IEEE CASS, Kerala Section
Student Coordinators: IEEE CASS, TKMCE
- Nandana B : +919400585335
- Sneha Adle : +916282567090
- Joel V Joshi: +918281919935
Faculty Coordinators: IEEE CASS, TKMCE
- Prof. Sajeena A : +919400327189
- Prof. Anu Assis : +919447561086
- Prof. Vishnu D : +919497361144